Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I signed up for PPP (Pay Per Post), A stride towards fund raising

“You as a person are identified with the kind of Decisions you make”. You may associate this dialogue with a popular SpiderMan series, but then the sentence carries a million dollar sense. As an aspiring Entrepreneur I finally decided to go for Payperpost program that pays you for blogging. The site is a market leader in its domain and has a robust system in place.

The Type of blogger I am...

I am a blogger and not Internet marketer. My posts are not the best SEO articles. I do want to earn , but then I want to make money by blogging not just blog for making money. Making life easier for my readers remains at the top of my priorities.

Why did I decide to go with Payperpost as my Income Source?

I did monetize my blog before with advertisements, but that has restricted scope. Something most impressive about Payperpost is the multiple streams of Income that you can benefit from.

To name a few:

1. Get paid to post.

2. Affiliate Income

3. Get paid to get your article reviewed

4. Increase your income by increasing your visibility by networking with experienced fellow bloggers

5. Get the advantage of using well researched blog improvement tips and a lot more.

That “lot more” tag comes because I am a new blogger at PPP and it will take me some time to
find out about all the opportunities available.

How did I stumble upon it?

I firmly believe that if you want to blog more, you should read more and thus that makes me a blog hopper. It was just another day when I came across a blog which said you can make money blogging with PPP. The idea fired a series of queries in my mind, which I fired back at Google and after considerable amount of research I found the standings of the site.

At the end of the day what matters is your credibility and ability to create a buzz in the Blogosphere. This will come only when you associate yourself with market leaders and that is what I am precisely aiming at!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment