Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Long Break for life

I usually write posts on word first and then copy it on blogger. But this time I am writing straight away on blogger, (please bear up with discrepancies). Its long time now since I wrote my last post. The reason being I was and still am caught up with some personal issues. The motive of this post is to simply share my feelings. What I have realized is life is not all about one thing. I mean you can’t say life is all about love or for that matter making money or anything else. Life is about balancing all of these and the aspects where you fail really gets messed up. To an extent that some irreversible damages are done. All this while you keep feeling when will these bad times get over. When will these rough seas calm out. That’s what I am actually going through now. All I am doing is praying day and night that I see through it soon.

But does that help? Will I be able to repair the damages done by my own faults? How I wish I had never ever commit such mistakes. But then life has very bad ways of making you wise. It actually punishes you to make you realize what you have done and this punitive action is really tough at times. All your nightmares start turning true. Your both hands are tied, All you can do is watch. Watch helplessly. You can’t even help it. All you can do is cry and adjust to whatever comes your way. The reason why I feel that life is severely determined by destiny and not your choices. But then the choices you take reflects your character.

Whatever is it, times with internal turmoil also help you distinguish friends from pretenders, well wishers from well talkers (the ones who only talk about your well being but do nothing for it) and finally love from dependency... You may have got an idea what is it that’s actually ailing me!!! Wish me luck. I’ll be back with GMAT Data Sufficiency section soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment