Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The beauty of life is realized after loosing it...

Where was I? What was I doing? When did I loose it all? Why wasn’t I given a warning? Where am I heading now? What am I up to? For whom or for what am I doing all this? What have I achieved? What have I lost ...

I see myself hopelessly lost, messed up by these questions, the more I try to solve them the more I get strangled and suffocated. I long for breathe but get no signs of air around, my clueless eyes look for water in deserts and my heart hopes for a rain in this draught ridden terrain.

You may be enjoying this as a piece of poetry, but then that is what you call “From heart to black and white” .The paradox of life is you realise the value of ”something” when you loose it. As long as this “something” is yours, you expect it do favours, you expect it to remain good after whatever you do, you look forward to it in thins of your life, but you are absconding when it’s your turn to do favours. Then comes one fine day when “something” decides to leave you and makes way for itself. From this day onwards, your life changes. You get a feeling that “something” is missing from your life. It’s not a well pronounced feeling but then you know it at the back of your mind that something is wrong in life, there is something that is destabilizing your life and what follows is “PAIN”

There is a constant prick that keeps telling that “something” is gone. Its no more there, to be by your side. Every second thing reminds you of the time spent together, the incidents and the moments associated with it. You cry, your heart shouts , you punch wall, you kick stones but all in waste and then you give up. Not the relation but faith. Faith in your capabilities, faith in what you can do to this relation and you hopelessly look up to others to help.

At this juncture, you ask few valid questions, one of them being... “Do I actually deserve this?” The answer to this depends on how your life has been all this time. As far I know about my life, I am accustomed to learning things the hard way round. I know the more I get accustomed to it, the harder it gets for me. May be it’s the sins of my previous incarnation or may be God wants to make me perfect, the Best (You see there is a positive side to everything on earth!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment